Developing the Aura of Being in
If you have courage to make decisions and
accept responsibility for your actions, you’ll find that people will
always defer to you.
- Seize every opportunity that offers you
- Do every job you are given to the best of your
- Accept honest criticism and admit mistakes.
- Stick to what you think is right; have the
courage of your convictions.
- Take full responsibility for the failures of
the people under you.
- Assume complete responsibility for your own
actions - for your failures as well as for your successes.
Correcting Someone’s Mistakes - Remember Criticism Destroys
- When a mistake is made correct the mistake,
but don’t criticize the person for making it.
- When you see something wrong, when you see a
mistake being made, simply walk over to the group and ask, “What
- What happened? Who did it? You can feel the
difference between the two questions. One is asking for the facts, the
other is looking for the scapegoat.
- Get all the pertinent facts first. You policy
should be: “Don’t tell me what I’d like to hear - Tell
me what I have to hear.”
- Show Confidence in yourself and always act as
of it were impossible to fail.
- Remain cool in the midst of trouble.
- Cooperation form others is one of the major
factors of success. To gain this you must give them your cooperation and
- Practice absolute honesty and truthfulness at
Be accurate and truthful in all your written
Stand for what you believe to be right.
Be ready to accept the blame if you are wrong.
Be willing to lend a helping hand. If you see
someone struggling with something or someone who needs a break, step in
- Make your word bond.
- Never make a promise you cannot keep.
- Never make a decision you cannot support.
- Never issue an order you cannot enforce.
Continue to 7 Steps